Get ready! Season One is almost here!It’s almost time to experience Neon District: Season One. While you’re waiting, we want to give you a chance to get a head start. That’s why we’ve created The Loadout.
What is the Season One Loadout?
Think of it like an awesome version of Kickstarter mashed up with an NFT Pre-sale and wrapped in Early Access.
How does it work?
- 1200 unique pieces of armor and weapons, each with thousands of combinations of attributes and skills, all procedurally generated at minting time.
- Get a jump on the game by improving your characters and gear with our innovative Cyber-Assisted Response Directive (CARD) leveling system.
- We’re giving you one free character to take to Level 2.
- You will have three free characters to send to your friends
- Before the game even comes out, you can boost the all the members of your team to Level 5.
- You get free Juice for referring your friends and family to participate in the Loadout.
When does it start?
We’re rolling out the Loadout to our Keyholders first, opening registration on October 12th. They’ll have access to special Founder gear starting on October 19th, and the Loadout starts for everyone else the following Saturday, October 26th.
When does it end?
The Loadout will run for 8 weeks, after which the Loadout remains open for all players to participate up to and beyond the release of Season One.